Master of Business Administration (MBA), is one of the most coveted and prestigious educational qualifications in India. Amrita offers a two-year full-time M.B.A Programme as per the regulations and curriculum of Anna University, Chennai.
Objectives of the MBA Programme is to prepare the MBA students
- to have a thorough understanding of the core aspects of the business.
- to learn and use various management tools to identify, analyse and solve business problems and create business opportunities as well.
- to prepare them to have a holistic approach towards management functions.
- to motivate them for continuous learning.
- to inspire and make them practice ethical standards in business.
Fresh MBA Graduates can choose career options that exist across the following business domains as Management Trainee, Asst. Manager, Analyst, Executive, Planner, Officer, Consultant, Functional Specialist, Supervisor, Relationship Manager, and so on:
- Career in marketing: - Sales, Market Research, Digital Marketing, Channel Management, Media Promotion, etc.
- Career in Finance: - Capital Market, BFSI, Project Finance, etc
- Career in Human Resource Management: - Employee Relations, Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, etc
- Career in Operations & Supply Chain Management: - Manufacturing or Services sector
- Career in Data Analytics
- Career in General Management
- Start own venture and explore the entrepreneurship journey
- Efficiently manage and grow own family run business
- Work with NGOs / Not for Profit Organizations / Organizations engaged in CSR activities
- Get employed with Government & Semi Government undertakings in administrative and leadership roles
MBA graduates are expected to possess necessary managerial skills to fit into any of the above options for which AMRITA provide opportunities to the budding managers through participating in group discussions, attending internships in industries, working in AMRITA Case Study Lab and doing individual semester end business projects to practice what students learn in their class room. Also, AMRITA MBA Faculty (Mostly PhDs) team is well trained to polish the budding managers with a range of soft-skills like communication, motivation, negotiation, etc