Minutes of meeting
First Meeting of the Governing Council, Amrita College of Engineering and Technology. Nagercoil – 629 901 was held on 22 August 2019 at 11:00 AM.
- To take note of the awards and honours received by the Institution, Departments, Faculty Members and students for various activities
- To review the financial statement for the year 2018–2019 (Un-Audited)
- To approve the revised budget allocation for the year 2019-2020
- To approve the perspective plan of the institute for further development
- To review the details of the admitted strength for the Academic Year 2018-19
- To review Anna University Examination Results
- To approve the Placement & Training Plan for the AY 2018-19
- To review the Progress made in the Repair of building infrastructure during Jan 2018 to July 2019
- To review the Progress made in providing the library with additional books, journals, online journals, furniture, etc., for 2019-20
- To approve roles and responsibilities of Teaching, & Non-Technical Staff (Technical / Administrative) currently working
- To approve the collaborative initiatives with industry
- To review the research potential of members of faculty, their research output and setting up research facilities.
- To approve the activities of Amrita Center for Educational (ACES)
- To approve the activities of Establishment of Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
- To approve the activities to Amrita Center for Outreach Program (ACOP)
- The activities of Institution Innovation Council (IIC), Technology Business Incubator (TBI) & ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu (ICTACT)
- To approve the activities and proposal by the Amrita Center for Industrial Training (ACIT)
- To review the activities of various clubs, chapters and societies.