“Education should enrich students both internally and externally. Collecting information from the world, books, and instructors is only a part of it. For real education to happen, the student’s heart must open up. This cannot be gained by merely increasing one’s intellectual capacity. Nurturing this is the goal of Amrita.”
Amrita Institutions, Nagercoil is run by Mata Amritanandamayi Math (M. A. Math), a well-known charitable trust recognized by UNESCO. Satguru Mata Amritanandamayi Devi (AMMA), one of the foremost humanitarian leaders in the world today, is the founder of Amrita Institutions, Nagercoil.
Amrita Institutions offer Undergraduate programmes in Engineering and Education; Postgraduate programmes in Engineering and Management; and Diploma Engineering Programmes.
Amrita Institution, Nagercoil campus houses the following Institutions:
1. Amrita College of Engineering and Technology (ACET)
ACET is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi -110 067 and Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai–600 025.
(TNEA Counselling Code: 4972)
2. Amrita Polytechnic College (APC)
APC is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi -110 067 and recognised by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamilnadu, Chennai–600 025.
3. Sun College of Education (SCE)
Events at Amrita
- Five-day hands-on training on “Project-Based Learning (PBL) to understand and apply concepts of the Electronics Courses offered during the 2nd & 3rd Year BE (ECE) and BE (EEE) using single-board computers such as Raspberry pi and Arduino”
- Fully Residential, Six-Day Summer Training on CAD with certification for First Year BE (Civil/Mech/EEE) Students from 3rd June to 8th June 2019
- 6-DAY TRAINING PROGRAMME ON PROBLEM SOLVING & PYTHON PROGRAMMING - AMRITA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY